Guidelines for commenting on Yahoo
We'd love your help in keeping Yahoo a fun and safe place to communicate with others, so please consider a few guidelines before posting a comment.
Yahoo reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that doesn't comply with our guidelines or Terms of Service, and to terminate a Yahoo Account (email included) for a violation. Yahoo is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
- Be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters—this is a public forum.
- Use standard writing style and punctuation to help others understand you.
What not to do
- Don't post profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Comments shouldn't harass, abuse, or threaten anyone's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Don't post phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information.
- This helps protect yours and others' personal info.
- Don't copy and post others' material, trademarks, or intellectual property—it's illegal.
- This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites (comments should be your own original thoughts).
- Posting HTML, viruses, or other malicious code is a violation of the Yahoo Terms of Service.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.