Guidelines for comments on Yahoo
We'd love your help in keeping Yahoo a fun and safe place to communicate with others. Before you post a comment, consider following a few guidelines so everyone has a good experience.
Don't lose your Yahoo Account - Yahoo reserves the right to remove any comment that doesn't comply with our guidelines or Terms of Service, and to terminate a Yahoo Account (email included) for a violation.
- Be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters—this is a public forum.
- Write concisely and use punctuation to help others understand you.
What not to do
- Don't post profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Comments shouldn't harass, abuse, or threaten anyone's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Don't post phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information.
- This helps protect yours and others' personal info.
- Don't copy and post others' material, trademarks, or intellectual property—it's illegal.
- This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites (comments should be your own original thoughts).
- Posting HTML, viruses, or other malicious code is a violation of the Yahoo Terms of Service.
Yahoo is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
Thank you! Your feedback has successfully been submitted.
Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful.