Select your setting for Yahoo SafeSearch
Whether you’re protecting young eyes or setting your own preference, Yahoo SafeSearch can filter most adult content. Turn the filter to Strict - no adult content, Moderate - no images or video, or Off - do not filter results.
Set your SafeSearch preference on your mobile device
- Open Search in a browser or open the Yahoo Search app, make sure you're signed in.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Preferences.
- Select your SafeSearch preference, then tap Done (iOS only).
Set your SafeSearch preference on a desktop
- Go to the Yahoo Search page and make sure you're signed in.
- From a search results page, click the apps icon | click Settings.
- Click Preferences.
- Select your SafeSearch preference from the drop-down menu.